Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is the management of infrastructure (networks, virtual machines, load balancers, and connection topology) in a descriptive model, using the same techniques that a DevOps team uses for source code.
Handling infrastructure as code avoids problems like unexpected code changes and configuration divergence between environments. It also ensures that every deployment you do is the exact same.
It helps you to deploy and automate complex cloud and hybrid cloud architectures that would be too costly or to complicatde to deploy in a traditional way.
If you are interested in learning and mastering infrastructure as code technologies on Azure I’ve launched a new Udemy course named “Master Infrastructure as Code (Iac) on Azure”, were you can learn in a practical way about:
- What is IaC and which solutions we can find on the market
- Which solutions to use with Azure
- How to create and deploy ARM templates
- Introduction to Microsoft’s new technology called Azure Bicep
- Learn about the swiss knife of IaC: Terraform
- Discover the future of IaC by deploying azure infrastructure with your favorite programming languages such as C# or python using Pulumi
In order to celebrate the launch of the course you can get 50 percent off using the following link (valid for the next 5 days):
Thank you very much and a I look forward to your feedback, suggestions and please share!